Book blog site: http://asailoftwoidiots.blogspot.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ASailOfTwoIdiots/?fref=nf
Top 10 Sailing Books 2016: https://wiki.ezvid.com/best-sailing-books
Summer Reads for Sailors: http://www.practical-sailor.com/issues/37_19/features/summer_reading_for_sailors_10829-1.html
Author's Blog site: http://islandbabble.blogspot.com/
1. What difficulties did the author and her husband experience on this sailing adventure? How much could have been avoided, if they had been experienced?
2. Do you think, if given the choice, they would do it again?
3. What events did you find surprising? Cost of used boat and keeping it running? Broker and captain experiences? Weather? Variability of islands, ports and harbors? Anchors? Cat?
4. Do you think the book and story would persuade or dissuade others from trying a similar experience?
5. What are some of the positive experiences they had? Did they outweigh the bad, in your opinion?
6. After reading this book, which islands would you like to visit?